We accept ALL skill levels! Whether you are a social runner or a competitive runner, we would love to have you come out and run with us!
The MSU Running Club is an organization dedicated to promoting the sport of running. This Club is what you make of it; if making new friends, staying in shape, competing against other NIRCA runners across the nation, or training for races outside of the University (like a half or full marathon) sound interesting to you, we encourage you to come check us out!
Feel free to explore the following links to learn more about the Club:
- Click here to access the PowerPoint from our most recent informational meeting from the 2020 track & field season.
- Visit the FAQ page if you have any further questions.
- Reach out to us using the Contact page.
- To find out more about how the Club runs, visit the Links page.
- Visit the Registration page if you're ready to become a member!