Spring Semester week 6
Major: Kinesiology with a minor in Health promotion
College: College of Education
Hometown: DeWitt, Michigan
High School: DeWitt High School
Favorite Event: 4x400
Other Activities Outside of MSURC: Pre-Physician Assistant club. I am a Certified Nurse Aide at a nursing home near campus, and I am an intern Medical Assistant for a local urgent care this semester.
What brought you to running club: I ran for a couple years in high school and wanted to find a way to continue running while also making friends!
1) Cute animal videos are the way to my heart
2) Lime White Claw is the worst flavor
3) I can make my eyes vibrate back and forth without moving my head
4) I used to have 2 chinchillas named Poppy and Buggles
5) I had a cat named Suzie who was in my family before I was born and lived until my sophomore year of college
6) I once jumped off of my friends roof because we weren't supposed to be there, but my mom had just called saying that she was coming over to drop something off to me and was almost there. My friend convinced me to jump off the roof into the back yard and then go to the driveway where my mom was and that it was fine because she had jumped off of it before. I jumped and approached my moms car trying to walk normally, but my legs were NOT feelin good. I also then found out my friend had never jumped off the roof before.
Leave a Reply.