Fall 2020 Featured Member- Week 2
Major: Mechanical Engineering
College: College of Engineering
Hometown: Dundee, MI
High School: Dundee High School
Favorite Event: Hurdles and Bar Crawl
What brought you to Running Club?: "I got yelled at by the Running Club members as they passed me to join Running Club."
What other clubs/activities are you involved with on campus?: "Engineering recruitment ambassador, former bowling alley supervisor, and member of the Automotive Club."
What else would you like to share about yourself?:
- Been on running club for 5 years.
- Was a former officer.
- I once visited the White House and asked the secret service if I could challenge the president at the time, Obama, to a 1 on 1 match in basketball.
- I am also a big fan of getting buckets (iykyk)
- I may have fell asleep standing up at a Lil John concert
- Currently attempting to grow a mullet and mustache for the now virtual Nirca Nats
Leave a Reply.